- February 1-2: Hokkaido JALT, Communication prompts and test practice resources online.
- March CEFR
- May 26-30 IJAS Boston
- May 30-31 Pan SIG, Presentation?
- June 5-7 JALT CALL, Presentation?
- June 25-27 Asia TEFL, Korea
- *August 06-08 Glo CALL, Presentation?, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- *August 19-22 EuroCALL, , Presentation?, Copenhagen
- Hokkaido Moodle Workshops, Presentation?,
- May 28 - June 1: IJAS Boston, EFL Writing Assignments And Plagiarism: Japanese Students Beliefs In 2014 And 2019
- June 29: Kobe JALT, It's not just a test! The Moodle Quiz activity & language learning
- August 8-10: GloCALL , Danang, Vietnam, Managing CALL based, timed, extensive writing tasks for writing fluency using Moodle and Google Documents
- August 28 - 31: Euro CALL, MyMobileWorld & MALL, Using Moodle to manage CEFR-informed, timed, extensive, EFL writing tasks
- September 5 - 6: Hokkaido Moodle Summer Workshop, Obihiro, Timed Extensive Writing
- 18/01/26 Thai TESOL, Mobile Natives? Digital Natives? Japanese Junior College English Majors & Class Management, Chiang Mai
- 18/02/21 Moodle Japan, Musashi University, Tokyo
- 18/05/21-25 IJAS Harvard, Are Today's Students the Smartphone Generation?, Cambridge, MA USA
- CEFR, Tokyo
- 18/06/08-10 JALT CALL J...
- 2017.02.17-19 Moodle for managing extensive writing, Moodle Moot Japan, Tochigi, Japan
- 2017.08.23-26 Euro CALL, Southampton, UK, Integrating online resources for class management of overseas EFL independent studies programs
- 2017.08.31-09.01 Moodle Summer Workshops in Hokkaido
- 2017.09.07-09 GloCALL, Brunei, Computers and mobile devices in conversation class?,
- 2017.10.01 Hokkaido JALT, Moodle, Google & Extensive Writing Materials Development
- SGU CALL Workshops, participant
- January 22, Fifth International Conference on the Development and Assessment of Intercultural Competence, CERCLL, Tuscon, Arizona
- Feb 2?, MAJ Moodle Moot Japan, Tokyo, participant
- May 23 - 27, IJAS Boston, Integrating the CEFR into a two-year Japanese college curriculum for English majors,
- August 20 - 24 Euro CALL, Adapting CEFR to a Japanese EFL writing course, Cyprus
- September 13, Hokkaido Summer Moodle Workshops, Extensive writing (made easy for teachers)
- SGU CALL, Sapporo, participant
January 28 - 31 Thai TESOL
February 20 - 23 MAJ Moodle Moot, Kyoto Sangyo University
June 5-7, JALT CALL, Fukuoka, Ten Ways to Google & Moodle towards EFL Writing Accuracy & Fluency
June 11-13, Hong Kong, Japanese students and patchwriting as a learning strategy
July, Summer Moodle Workshops Muroran
August Euro CALL
- Recording and Displaying Video in Moodle, Japan Moodle Moot, February 22-23, Kochi
- Copyright/Creative Commons? Web resources for fluency, JALT Pan-SIG, May 21-22, 2011
- Audio & Video ...