- February 1-2: Hokkaido JALT, Communication prompts and test practice resources online, Sapporo
May 30-31 Pan SIG, Creating EFL writing and speaking prompts, Nigata IJAS Boston, What is History?
- June 5-7 JALT CALL, Attending?
- *August 06-08 Glo CALL, Can Timed Extensive Writing reduce EFL students’ writing anxiety?, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- *August 19-22 EuroCALL, , Adapting a US K-12 Writing tool to EFL: Quill in Japan, Copenhagen
- Hokkaido Moodle Workshops, Presentation?,
- Recording and Displaying Video in Moodle, Japan Moodle Moot, February 22-23, Kochi
- Copyright/Creative Commons? Web resources for fluency, JALT Pan-SIG, May 21-22, 2011
- Audio & Video for EFL in Moodle 1.9 and 2.0, JALT CALL, June 3 -5, Fukuoka
- Online recording of oral production for EFL college classes, Asia TEFL, July 27 - 29, Seoul.
- Not presenting, HotPot mini-Moot in Paris, August 22.
- Karaoke, Youth Leisure Culture & EFL, Euro CALL, August 31 - September 3, Nottingham
- Moodle, the Cloud and Google - organizing tools for language learning, GloCALL, Manilla, October 27 - 29
- Development of a Junior College Advising and Self-Access Program: Study Skills, with Kyoko Morokoshi, Advising 2011, November 12, 2011
- Moodle Intermediate Workshop, SGU CALL Workshop
- Free EFL Materials: Creative Commons & Copyright, JALT National, 18 - 21 November, Tokyo
- Other topics:
Integrating Moodle & Multimedia,
Tweaking the Forum Module for student exchange and evaluation, Moodle Moot Japan, February 22-23, 2012